The Best Laid Plan


Several years ago I was feeling a bit grumpy because I had never enjoyed a gap year.  I decided instead I could retire from work a bit early and have some sort of adventure.  Out of this came the notion of cycling from one end of Europe to the other.  Jackie agreed and is going to be in support, driving our motorhome, Ivan.  We plan to start at the beginning of April from Tarifa, Spain, hopefully arriving at Nordkapp, Norway, Some time late July/early August.  Who knows which of my body parts will give up the ghost first and sabotage all plans



Comments

  1. I found you!
    Finally we have internet. So sorry I could not say good bye to you I was in the bathroom. We enjoyed the small chat with you very much! Regret no to have exchanged coordinates…Are you in Instagram? I am there with “Alicinek” enjoy Norway. Better days will come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 67 - Rain, wind, hail and sunshine all at the same time

Day 75 - Repvag, feels like the world's end

Day 62 - Across the Arctic Circle! Tortenkota